lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

Why I would really like to cry.

I want to cry because it's the perfect moment to do it.

I want to cry over the money stupidly invested in some stupid things for some stupid people.

I want to cry because I haven't slept in days (and I could have).

I want to cry because I'm bored and I don't seem to be able to handle it.

I want to cry because I'm tremendously unable yo express this bored feelings with words.

I want to cry because it's the one thing I haven't tried to do to feel better.

I want to cry because I can't truly enjoy this moment as I could some time ago.

I want to cry because I'm disappointed of this stupid book I'm reading.

I want to cry because writing this down is stupid.

I want to cry because convincing myself that this isn't always gonna be like this is getting harder.

I want to cry because I can't.. And that scares me a little. A lot. A little.

Written by a confused teenager at some time around midnight  in some pretty place, from a bed, some day of July 2012.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario